The safety of our customers and employees has led us to implement a set of measures and to strengthen our health and safety protocols.
PREVENTION AND EQUIPMENT
- Hydroalcoholic gel available in common areas
- All personnel are equipped with masks
- The staff is trained in the complete protocol, including barrier procedures, cleaning and disinfection, what to do if signs of VIDOC-19 appear…
STRENGTHENING CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Cleaning of the room by a staff member wearing a mask and gloves
- Use of disinfectant and virucidal products according to EN14476 on all equipment and surfaces
- After each departure, the room is ventilated for several hours before complete cleaning and disinfection.
- Change of cleaning material between each chamber (microfiber cloths, wipes, …)
- Systematic change of all linen and room amenities between each client and his room.
- Cleaning and disinfection of common areas several times a day
TEMPORARY ADAPTATION OF THE OFFER
- The Breakfast Buffet has been redesigned. Systematic cleaning of the hot beverage dispenser between each customer. Only the rooms and the Fénelon apartment are allowed to have breakfast in the room. The other apartments must consume it in their accommodation or on their private terrace.
- Equipment not present in the room is available on request.
- In order to limit any risk of transmission, no staff member will enter an occupied room.